Due the continuing SARS-COV-2 pandemic in Poland and in the World, we have decided that the 9th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON VENOUS INTERVENTIONS. FOCUS ON THE NWES IN THE PHLEBOLOGY planned for 3rd-4th December 2021 will be held ONLINE at WWW.ONLINE.VENOUSINTERVENTIONS.COM.PL
Join the participants of this year’s symposium.
Pay the participation fee.
Participate in the symposium.
I. Chronic venous disease
- Update of the CVD guidelines – how should we treat the CVD patients in 2021?
- What is new in the minimal invasive CVD treatment ?
- Compression and pharmacological intervention in CVD patients – 2021 update
- Sclerotherapy – important questions
II. Venous thromboembolism
- Update of VTE guidelines – 2021
- What is new in the VTE prophylaxis?
- Update of DVT and PE treatment
- VTE thromboprophylaxis in phlebology
- VTE prophylaxis and treatment in cancer patients
III. Postthrombotic syndrome and advanced stages of Chronic Venous Disease
- Update of the Venous leg ulcer treatment in postthrombotic and non-thrombotic chronic
- Corona phlebectatica (C4c) – should we treat it in early stages ?
- PTS prevention possibilities
- Deep venous obstruction and valve incompetence treatment update
- Phlebological interventions in postthrombotic limbs
- Skin care in the advanced stages of the chronic venous disease
- Leg oedema – not always the same problem
IV. Phlebology 2021: News from the world – flash presentations (Special Guests invited)
Polish Society of Phlebology
Polish Society of Phlebology (primary named Phlebological Society) was founded 25 years ago (1991) by dr Tomasz Drążkiewicz (honorary President Founder of the Society) and Co – Founders. In September 1992, the name Polish Society of Phlebology was officially introduced and registered according to the decision of the Society Member General Assembly.
In 1993 the official Journal of society was founded and since then it has been known as “Phlebological Review”) – currently the journal is an English language one with an international scientific Board and dr Marian Simka as an Editor in Chief.
During 25 years of the activity many scientific and educative events in the field of phlebology were organized as the local and international meetings. During all the years of the activity of the Society and Society Members a significant progress in phlebology was stimulated, leading to the development of phlebology as a recognisable medical discipline.
Currently, one of the main goals of the Polish Society is a continuous education of their members as well other physicians and medical staff interested in the problems related to the vein and lymphatic system disease. Another important goal is an active stimulation of the research projects as well as the support in their performance. The number of courses dedicated to various phlebological procedures was also introduced and organized in the Society and dedicated to education of the Society Member.
Being the member of an International Union of Phlebology and actively cooperating with other Scientific Societies, Polish Society of Phlebology promotes the standards of care in phlebology by taking simultaneously care of an increase of scientific and professional level of the Society and its Members. The Members of the Society are involved in many domestic and international scientific and educative projects. Finally, the meetings of the Society became the platform for the knowledge and experience exchange. High level of the member participation as well as growing international cooperation result in the continuous development of phlebology in Poland – this Year, the members of the Society as well as other Participants will have a unique opportunity to welcome the Experts in the field of the diagnostic and treatment of Pelvic Congestion Syndrome as well as varicose veins of pelvic origin during December 6th International Symposium on Venous Interventions.
The current President of the Society is Prof. Zbigniew Krasiński.